Want to intern with us?
We offer exciting projects! Come be creative with us
Who We Are?
Nuclineers is a Boston-based Life Sciences publication focused on finding and telling compelling stories about Biotechnology, Synthetic biology, Neuroscience and Bio-entrepreneurship.
What We Do?
We are empowering Biotechnology and Synthetic Biology with energetic and devoted minds who are keen to promote the 21st century’s science. Our motto is Imagined, Learn, and Design.
What Are We Looking For?
Nuclineers is looking for science enthusiasts having:
- An insatiable appetite for learning and communicating science
- An aptitude for investigative work and up-to-date knowledge about latest developments in Life Sciences.
- Zeal for science writing and the ability to write science stories in a way that the general public can understand
1. Science Writer/Journalist
Find, research and create textual content on themes of life science. Also, Interview scientists, researchers, STEM professionals, and other inspiring personalities.
2. Science Editor
Assist, evaluate and guide writers in their tasks. Editors main job is to ensure that the content quality is maintained.
3. Graphic Designers/Science Illustrators
Graphics designers provide visualization to complement the work of science writers and editors. Visualizations can be illustrations, caricatures, infographics or any other form of digital artwork.
There is no strict eligibility criteria, however, Life Science Research background is generally helpful for applicants applying for writing and editing positions.
We encourage fresh students for this internship programme.
Main Areas of Focus
- Synthetic Biology
What You Get
- The content will be shared under your name on our website/network.
- Your work will be read by millions of readers.
- Your content will be shared on our social media channels.
- Links to your social media profiles and website.
- Certificate and Recommendation Letter will be provided.
Note: All work done for Nuclineers is pro bono.
How to contact us?
You can contact us through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org